So, as I have said before, I will be going on a break. Why? I will be going to college soon, which means I will be living on my own for the first time in my life, an entirely different learning environment, and a whole lot of stress related to it. I can't use any stress that comes from my own art right now, especially not when it's related to dA's inactivity.
Do note that I WILL be back! If you like my art, don't just unwatch now, because this won't last forever.
Now, as for what this means for my art and my account:
- This will probably last until either the end of September, or the end of October (or somewhere in-between)
- I will be online regularly to talk. I just won't be posting personal artwork regularly.
- I will still post art I owe, like commissions, art trades, and requests.
- The contest will still remain OPEN. The deadline will be moved to a more favourable date.
- I WILL draw the contest prizes, don't worry!
- My commissions and art trades are closed to strangers. Friends and people I am a little familiar with can still order one, or do a trade.
- My requests remain open.
- I MAY consider moving to a different account, but I will make sure that everyone knows where I am going if this is true.
- I will still be active on my art Tumblr if I feel like it. So if you wanna see my art after it's made, not submitted here in a giant batch, follow me there! elithianart.tumblr.com/
- I will probably still keep submitting journals with species and character information, literature, and fun stuff to read.
That's all for now. Don't fear that I'll be gone and offline until I am settled down again, I will keep contact with all of you!